RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 14 days of receipt, providing they are in unworn condition.
Once returned you will be entitled to receive a refund, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
- Please ensure you email us with your order number and the issue and we will be glad to sort it out.
- Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined at the bottom of this page.
- Returns should be shipped with a service that provides a tracking number (Royal Mail Tracked or Special Delivery are advised) and insurance as we are not responsible for delayed or lost packages.
- All returned items must be unworn, complete with original tags and packaging
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- Please Email – firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the return/exchange of an order